What’s the problem with conventional toothbrushes:
Conventional toothbrushes are made of different types of plastics so they cannot be recycled and they take more than 400 years to decompose, finally ending up in our oceans, damaging marine life. But we also have good news... We can stop it!
Benefits of our bamboo toothbrush:
- It reduces the environmental pollution and plastic waste in our oceans.
- It uses eco-friendly material as the bamboo.
- The antibacterial properties of bamboo allow to cultivate it without using toxics.
- It has a biodegradable handle that easily deteriorate.
- Sea animal will eat less plastic.
How to proper recycle it?
Separate the bristles from the handle using pliers, then put them in the non-recyclable waste bin. After removing the bristles, place the bamboo in a composting or organic container and after a few months it will be completely decomposed. The Pure Freshness Toothbrush is the best choice for your smile, and for the planet.