Dollee Curry Laksa Paste 多利牌咖哩叻沙醬
Curry Laksa is a spicy creamy noodle soup poured on a bowl of noodles for a delicious meal. Just add water and coconut milk to DOLLEE’s Curry Laksa Paste and enjoy.
Contains Soy and Nuts. Gluten Free
Prep. Time: 15 mins
- 1 packet Dollee Curry Laksa Paste
- 1400ml water
- 200ml coconut milk
- 100g tofu puff
- Rice Vermicelli or Yellow Noodles
- Bean Sprouts
- Ingredients of your choice such as steamed chicken, cooked prawns or fish balls*
- Mint leaves
- Mix 1 packet of Dollee Curry Laksa Paste in 1400ml boiling water.
- Add 200ml coconut milk and 100g fried tofu puff and bring to a quick boil.
- Distribute blanched yellow noodles or rice vermicelli and bean sprouts into 5 bowls.
- Top with ingredients of your choice such as steamed chicken, cooked prawns or fish balls. Garnish with mint leaves.
- Pour hot Curry Laksa Soup into the bowls of noodles and serve hot.
- Be absolutely creative with the recipe!
- Try a variety of noodles or even pasta.
- Top noodles with leftover roast meat, blanched seafood, different vegetables or even a can of sardines or tuna*.
- Garnish the dish with mint leaves, parsley or fried shallots for different elements of flavours.
- Squeeze in half a lime for added tanginess.
- Tastes best when made with coconut milk with a fat content of 25% or higher. Low fat milk tastes great as a healthier alternative.
- Serve hot.
- Spice Level:
- for a milder curry, simply add slightly more coconut or fresh/low fat milk than required by the recipe.
* Traditionally, Laksa is often served topped with combination of tofu puffs, fish/meat balls, shredded steamed chicken, blanched bean sprouts/aubergine/long beans, prawns and lightly cooked de-shelled cockles.