Dollee Prawn Noodle Paste 多利牌蝦麵醬
Prawn Noodle is a flavourful spicy noodle soup made by boiling prawns and shrimps for hours to produce a tasty prawn broth which is then flavoured with chillies and spices. Just add water to Dollee Prawn Noodle Paste for a satisfying bowl.
Contains Soy and Nuts. Gluten Free
Prep. Time: 15 mins
- 1 packet of Dollee Prawn Noodle Paste
- 1500ml water
- Yellow noodles or rice vermicelli
- Bean sprouts
- Ingredients: hard boil egg, cooked chicken and prawns
- Fried shallots
- Mix 1 packet of Dollee Prawn Noodle Paste with 1500ml boiling water.
- Distribute blanched yellow noodles or rice vermicelli and bean sprouts into 5 bowls.
- Pour boiling soup onto noodles.
- Top noodles with sliced hard boil egg, cooked chicken, prawns and fried shallots. Serve hot.
- Prawn Noodle soup is sometimes boiled and served with spare ribs for added tastiness.
- Serve hot.
- Traditionally Prawn Noodle is also often topped with blanched water convolvulus / kangkung.