Dollee Rendang Paste 多利牌乾咖哩醬
Rendang is a drier concentrated curry with stronger notes of aromatic lemon grass flavour. Just add chicken or beef to Dollee Rendang Paste with some water and coconut milk for this delicious dish.
Contains Soy and Nuts. Gluten Free
Prep. Time: 25 mins
- 1 packet Dollee Rendang Paste
- 1.2kg chicken or beef
- 50ml or sufficient water for simmering
- 100ml coconut milk or fresh/low fat milk
- Stir fry 1 packet of Dollee Rendang Paste with 1.2kg chicken or beef pieces (cut to preferred size).
- Stir in 50ml of water and simmer until meat is tender. Stir occasionally and gradually add water as required if dish gets too dry when simmering.
- Stir in 100ml coconut milk or fresh/low fat milk. Bring to quick boil and remove from fire. Serve hot with rice or bread.
- For best flavour:
- Simply excellent when meat (chicken or beef) is simmered and stewed until practically falling apart and deliciously tender to the bite.
- Enhance flavour further by stirring in shredded Kaffir Lime Leaves just before serving.
- Tastes best when made with coconut milk with a fat content of 25% or higher. Low fat milk tastes great as a healthier alternative.
- Serve hot.
- Spice Level:for a milder curry, simply add slightly more coconut or fresh/low fat milk than required by the recipe.
- for a milder curry, simply add slightly more coconut or fresh/low fat milk than required by the recipe.